My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

ATTENTION: Print some of my Blogs up for your children, tell them to take them to school and have their teacher read them aloud to the whole class. To read some of my longer stories click on “VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE” at the end of this message then under My Blogs Click On “Red Burtts Storys". Save it if you wish in your favorites, I may be writing about you someday. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ E-Mail Me At redburtt@yahoo.com

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My Observation

Today I watched the hearings on the Supreme Court Nomination of Judge Samuel Aliot.

At these hearings America's finest, Drunken, Thieving, Lying, Whore Mongering, Crooked, Pig Slop, Scum Bag Politicians all get together and try to "DEAMONIZE, CRUCIFY, AND DESTROY" another human being who happens to have more CLASS, HONESTY, MORALITY, AND DECENCY IN HIS SOILED UNDERWEAR THAN THESE WRETCHED VERMIN SWINE POLITICIANS have in their whole bodys.

The college cheating, drunken women killer, "Uncle Teddy" isn't fit to wash Judge Alitos Dog.

Now another thing I noticed at the hearings, the Photographers all sit on the floor, behind them, sitting up at the tables are the "Shit Bag Politicians" every so often a photographer will turn and seems to dissapear under the "tablecloth" now, my question."Can this photographer put his head under the tablecloth and look up the women's dresses"?

Another thought, can they "take pictures" of the womens underwear? Also, can they see Uncle Teddy's underwear?

Do they take pictures of each other, if you should tune in to the hearings, watch the Photographers. Think of me while you watch, also think of Uncle Teddy's bare thighs with "Cape Cod" boxer shorts on.
Author: Red Burtt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home