My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

ATTENTION: Print some of my Blogs up for your children, tell them to take them to school and have their teacher read them aloud to the whole class. To read some of my longer stories click on “VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE” at the end of this message then under My Blogs Click On “Red Burtts Storys". Save it if you wish in your favorites, I may be writing about you someday. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ E-Mail Me At redburtt@yahoo.com

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Barnyard Hens

I just thought of this:
I am peacefully sitting at my computer, every so often I raise my head and look out of my livingroom window to watch the waves crash against the rocks across the street from my home (Cape Elizabeth Maine) suddenly my wife enters the room, she turns on the television.

At 11:00 AM each day there is a "silly womens program" that comes on, there are four or five screaming female banshees that spend a whole hour yelling at each other, this program is called "The View".

I have tried to listen to it and try to understand why anyone in their right mind would tune in to such senseless shit, (I'm not surprised that my wife does) these women all belong in a zoo, Ba Ba Walters is one of them.

They all try to talk at once, they scream, they spit, they yell, and they all try their best to drown each other out, they sound like a 100 alleycats sitting on a fence in the middle of the night yowling at the moon.

One day when this ungodly "scream fest" ended I quietly asked my wife, "did you enjoy your show this morning dear" she replied "yes", I then very nonchalantly asked her, "what was it about darling" she looked at me with a blank stare and said, "I don't know".
Cackling, Clucking, Barnyard Chickens.
Author: Red Burtt
Merry CHRISTmas.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meanie said...

LOL! That's the way I feel about 'Ellen'. I have never seen anyone go on so long about absolutely NOTHING before in my life.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home