My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

ATTENTION: Print some of my Blogs up for your children, tell them to take them to school and have their teacher read them aloud to the whole class. To read some of my longer stories click on “VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE” at the end of this message then under My Blogs Click On “Red Burtts Storys". Save it if you wish in your favorites, I may be writing about you someday. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ E-Mail Me At redburtt@yahoo.com

Monday, November 21, 2005

No Smoking

I don't know why I do it but I read the Brisbane Australian newspaper.

Yesterday a drunken women who is afraid of flying was on a flight from Hong Kong to Brisbane, this women smokes, they were 40,000 feet in the air.

She told the guy sitting beside her that she wanted to have a cigarette, the guy sitting beside her was drunker than she was, he told her that he didn't smoke and said "you bitch if you want to smoke go outside" she told him to "go and have sex with himself" than she rose from her seat and tried to open the airplane door (to go outside and have a smoke).

It took three flight attendents, a pilot and eight passengers to subdue the women before she got the door open.

The guy sitting beside her was yelling obcenities and telling the pilot to open the door and "throw the bitch out".

Bluebirds fly, why then oh why can't I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home