My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

ATTENTION: Print some of my Blogs up for your children, tell them to take them to school and have their teacher read them aloud to the whole class. To read some of my longer stories click on “VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE” at the end of this message then under My Blogs Click On “Red Burtts Storys". Save it if you wish in your favorites, I may be writing about you someday. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ E-Mail Me At redburtt@yahoo.com

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Are You One Of Us

Do you miss a bus by three seconds, do dogs snarl at you, have you ever fallen out of your car, does your "refund check get lost" (every year) have you ever lost your wife at the beach are you one of us, the "dark cloud people".

I have written a "little story" on this subject, go up and click on "View My Profile" then read "Red Burtts Storys" the title is "Do Not Disturb".

I am a "dark clouder"

Author: Red Burtt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home