My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

ATTENTION: Print some of my Blogs up for your children, tell them to take them to school and have their teacher read them aloud to the whole class. To read some of my longer stories click on “VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE” at the end of this message then under My Blogs Click On “Red Burtts Storys". Save it if you wish in your favorites, I may be writing about you someday. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ E-Mail Me At redburtt@yahoo.com

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Hillary's Free Health Care

Free Communist (Hillary) Health Care:

The New Fidel Castro Hospital NYC 10:00 AM:
Man stumbles into the Hospital off the street and goes to the front desk, there is a sign on the wall that reads "FREE HEALTH CARE GOD BLESS HILLARY CLINTON"
The man says to the nurse, "Help me please"

Nurse "What seems to be the trouble"

Man "I can't breath, my chest hurts"

Nurse "Have a seat in room four please"

The next day, 10:00 AM, New Communist Hillary Hospital:
A man in a wheelchair with one arm, no legs and a little sign attached around his neck that says "I am blind, I have Parkinsons Disease" comes down the hallway and stops in front of the nurses desk, he removes a breathing tube from his mouth and says, "Good morning nurse"

The nurse replies, "Good morning Doctor Shakesbad"

Dr Shakesbad asks, "do you have anything for me this "wheeze" morning"

Nurse "yes doctor, there is a gentleman in room four with chest pains"

Doctor "well, go in and tell him I'll see him next Tuesday"

Nurse "yes Doctor"

The nurse steps into room four, there is a dead man on the floor, human feces and urine are all over the walls, the nurse yells at the dead body and says, "DR SHAKESBAD WILL SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY"

MR GORBACHEV, "TEAR DOWN THAT WALL"
Author: Red Burtt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home