My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

ATTENTION: Print some of my Blogs up for your children, tell them to take them to school and have their teacher read them aloud to the whole class. To read some of my longer stories click on “VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE” at the end of this message then under My Blogs Click On “Red Burtts Storys". Save it if you wish in your favorites, I may be writing about you someday. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ E-Mail Me At redburtt@yahoo.com

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Garbage Bags

Backpacks:
Why in the name of God do we need these horrible bags that IDIOTS all over the world lug around on their backs.
What the hell do they carry around all day, what ever happened to the “wallet” or the “purse”?

Now, this very moment, in this day and age Religious screwballs are blowing people up all over the world, the savage dogs have the perfect means of delivery for their murderous deed, “The Stupid Backpack”.

When some moron is sound asleep standing up, hanging onto the strap on the subway train with one of these trash bins hanging off their shoulders and a police officer wakes them up and asks, “what’s in the Backpack” and the fool replies “I don’t know”, they are telling the truth, “they don’t know” this pathetic dimwit is hauling this bag around everyday of their life and they haven’t looked in it for six months, they forget what’s in it but By God they know they have to carry it around, everybody else does.

When the Police Officer leaves, the Dope says to himself, “gee, I think I’ll clean out my backpack tonight and put some new stuff in it”.

Since time began human beings on this planet have survived without “Backpacks” how did they ever do it, what do people carry in them that our ancestors had to leave at home?

Maybe:
Dirty Underwear, Clean Underwear, A Radio, A TV Set, A Blanket, A Gas Mask, A Dog, A Cat, Bread, A Dead Dog, A Picture Of Monica Lewinsky, or maybe, just maybe “A BOMB”

Backpacks should be banned throughout the world, they are evil. The next generation (if there is a next generation) will be a world full of Hunchbacks.

LOVERS LANE, ROLANDS BACK SEAT:
“Slurp, mush, wheeze, gasp, slop”
“Oh my god, I love you Roland, slurpy, spit, lap”
“I love you too Lois”
“Oh Roland, please use a Condom”
“I will my sweet”
“ROLAND, ROLAND, WHERE ARE YOU GOING’
“I have to open the trunk my darling”
“Oh why my lover”
“I’m getting a Condom, they’re in my Backpack”

Day At The Zoo:
“Mommy”
“Yes Dear”
“Look at that man, he doesn’t have a backpack on”
“Don’t look at him dear, he must be a Lunatic”
Author: Red Burtt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home