My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

ATTENTION: Print some of my Blogs up for your children, tell them to take them to school and have their teacher read them aloud to the whole class. To read some of my longer stories click on “VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE” at the end of this message then under My Blogs Click On “Red Burtts Storys". Save it if you wish in your favorites, I may be writing about you someday. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ E-Mail Me At redburtt@yahoo.com

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Hurry Up, I Have To Go

One of lifes most difficult times for me occurs maybe twice a month, this ungodly torturous suffering causes me to pound my closed fists on the dashboard, I wet my pants, I curse profusly, my legs twitch, I see little yellow lines flashing across my 79 year old eyeballs, I put my head out of my car window and I scream up to the heavens, "OH GOD, WHY ME, FOR CHRISTS SAKE, WHY"?.

Some day, the cause of my death will be attributed to the fact that twice or maybe three times a month I am forced to sit in my car looking out of the the windshield watching in horror as my wife trys withdraw money from an "ATM" machine. ATM machines have been around for years now, "Morons Use Them Dailey".

Well, I had to "Edit" this post, my wife happened to read it and she thought I was calling her a "Moron", thats not what I said and she knows it. I can't understand how she saw it, she never looks at my Computer, she thinks it is another TV Set and she has always thought I was watching dirty movies on it.

Author: Red Burtt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home