My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

ATTENTION: Print some of my Blogs up for your children, tell them to take them to school and have their teacher read them aloud to the whole class. To read some of my longer stories click on “VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE” at the end of this message then under My Blogs Click On “Red Burtts Storys". Save it if you wish in your favorites, I may be writing about you someday. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ E-Mail Me At redburtt@yahoo.com

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Look Before Going

I thought I heard everything, but there is a new one out there. This week in the news there was a story about a brand new “perversion” “sex weirdos”
We have Peeping Toms, Guys That Smell Bicycle Seats, Stocking Sniffers, Pillow Lovers, Underwear Collectors, Shoe Lovers and many other types of “Ding Dongs”.

Well my friends, now there is a new group out there, “Outhouse Peekers”. As the story went in the news a young women was using an outhouse, it couldn’t have been a portable toilet as we know them it must have been a genuine old fashioned outhouse, but I can’t for the love of God understand how this guy did what he did, I have been trying to figure it out for three days and nights. The young women entered the outhouse and lifted the cover, then, lo and behold, she screamed, down in the hole was a mans face peering up at the women.

It seems this guy waited for women to use the out house then he would get under the holes and look up, “Jesus H Christ” think about this, close your eyes and picture this scene. How the hell did he do it, what did he do, he had to be laying on his back looking up, what did he do when the “moment” arrived, did he just let it hit him in the face, did he wear a rubber suit or a raincoat.

When the police arrived he said he has been doing this for several years, he also told them he had seen almost every women in town including the Tax Collectors wife.

The news media wouldn’t go into the details as to how this was done and it has been driving me crazy, I have been trying to picture in my head every possible way that the man could accomplish this but you can’t get away from the fact that everything was going to come smack dab down into the observers face.

I did not make this up, it was in the news, maybe it can be “Googled” I will try. Stay tuned for further developments.

OK girls, I bet the next time you go to the fair and use one of these things, you will smile, and then look.

Scene:
Town Selectman’s Labor Day Picnic:
“Honey”
“What”
“I have to go to the bathroom”
“There’s a nice clean outhouse right over there”
“Oh good”

Author: Red Burtt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home