My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

ATTENTION: Print some of my Blogs up for your children, tell them to take them to school and have their teacher read them aloud to the whole class. To read some of my longer stories click on “VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE” at the end of this message then under My Blogs Click On “Red Burtts Storys". Save it if you wish in your favorites, I may be writing about you someday. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ E-Mail Me At redburtt@yahoo.com

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Frequent Flyers

My arms are killing me; I just flew in from Detroit.

The holidays are here, the “Plane Riders” are all going nuts, the first blog on this subject was about a women that got drunk and decided to “step outside” for a smoke, she was 40,000 feet up in the air.

Now today, I read about another one of these “dip shit plane riders”.

It seems this man had to relieve himself, he too also wanted to have a smoke, he stood up in the aisle lit a cigarette then he opened his fly, pulled out his faucet, and pissed all over the women sitting in front of him, she screamed, he laughed at her, a big wrestling match followed, flight attendants had urine all over their pretty little uniforms, the plane had to return to the airport where the FBI was called and the man was put in custody. The flight attendants and the women with “urine stains” all changed their clothes then “off they flew” into the wild blue yonder.

Sometime before Xmas, sometime, somewhere high above the earth on a flight to paradise people will be napping or watching “Honey I Shrunk The Kids” on their little TV’s, the clouds will be rolling by, then suddenly some drunken moron will pull down his/her pants and have a “bowel movement” in the lap of the sleeping frequent flyer sitting beside them.

“Honey, what’s that smell”
“I don’t know, I’ll go check”

“What was it”
“Some guy up in first class just shit in his bosses lap”
“Oh”

Please Fasten Your Seat Belts.
Author: Red Burtt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home