My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

ATTENTION: Print some of my Blogs up for your children, tell them to take them to school and have their teacher read them aloud to the whole class. To read some of my longer stories click on “VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE” at the end of this message then under My Blogs Click On “Red Burtts Storys". Save it if you wish in your favorites, I may be writing about you someday. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ E-Mail Me At redburtt@yahoo.com

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A Mouse, A Kitty And God

While sitting in my bathroom pondering “Darwin’s Theory On Evolution” I happened to glance out the window into the back yard.
My neighbor’s Cat had just succeeded in capturing a small field mouse, this little creature was squirming and kicking and in all likelihood screaming “HELP, OH HELP ME DEAR GOD” but from the looks of things God must have been busy doing something else because it was quite clear that there was no help on the way, the mouse would soon be joining God “Up There”.

Kitty was happy, Kitty was singing, and chirping, Mousy was yelling, “Help”, Kitty picked Mousy up by his head and threw him up in the air, as he was falling Kitty smashed him in the face with his left paw, Mousy screamed, Kitty chirped with delight.
Now, Kitty made believe he was no longer interested in Mousy, he lapped his paws and looked away at a bird, Mousy said to himself “thank you God”, Mousy ran limping away, one leg was dragging, it was broken in three places, several of Mouse’s teeth were missing, one lung was punctured and his spleen was fractured, Kitty watched and smiled.

Mousy looked up, there just a few inches away was a big Lilac Bush, Mousy said, “Oh thank you God, soon I’ll be safe”, then, the lights went out.
Kitty severed Mouse’s head in one bite and started chewing, “crunch, crunch” one of Mouse’s legs was still kicking.

The sun was just setting, Kitty had just finished washing his face, he said to himself “I think I’ll go home now and sit in my humans lap and Purr”.

I closed the curtain, and asked myself, “I wonder if God hated that mouse” then I went out to my computer and wrote the following.

A Mouse Made Me Think Of This:
When a man in a pulpit says, "God Is Real", ask him "How Do You Know" (The Truth is, he doesn't know)
When another man says "There is no God", ask him "How Do You Know" (The Truth is, he doesn't know)

This exchange of views will go on until the end of time, neither man will ever know who is truly right.

If the man that “Believes” dies and wakes up in heaven, he will say, “see I was right”

If the man that doesn’t “Believe” dies and doesn’t wake up, then he will say, NOTHING, he will never know that he “Was The One That Was Right All Along”

If you believe, "Good for you"If you don't believe, "Good for you "The argument over Religion will NEVER be won, NEVER.

If organized religion and money could be removed entirely from mans existence, we would be living in Paradise.
Organized Religion & Money are the causes of everything that is EVIL.

BUT,
I BELIEVE, BECAUSE IT GIVES ME SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO, AND I DO BELIEVE, “I believe in every drop of rain that falls”

Yours Truly
His Holiness, The Blessed, Red Burtt.
Author: Red Burtt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home