My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

ATTENTION: Print some of my Blogs up for your children, tell them to take them to school and have their teacher read them aloud to the whole class. To read some of my longer stories click on “VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE” at the end of this message then under My Blogs Click On “Red Burtts Storys". Save it if you wish in your favorites, I may be writing about you someday. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ E-Mail Me At redburtt@yahoo.com

Friday, December 23, 2005

The Breast Stroke

This is an example of how “Dumbed Down” the American people have become, the new batty looney liberal leaders in America with the help of “TV Sit Coms” have created a generation of “Morons”

On another recent trip to a Motel in the Mid Coast area of Maine I happened to walk through the “Fitness Spa” of the Motel. There was a Hot Tub in there, it is about “Two Feet Deep”, directly over this tub is a large sign, printed on this sign in large three foot letters painted “Bright Red” are the words “NO DIVING”

My wife said, “why is that sign up there” I replied, “Al Gore is staying here tonight”.

Please read my Christmas Carol below, it is Racist, Filthy and Bloody, there are barbacued dogs, Opium Smokers, people with swords sticking out of their stomachs, scared Jews, and dead people under the Christmas Tree.
The kids will love it, read it to them on Christmas Eve when they put the cookies out for Santa.
Author:
Red Burtt
Merry CHRISTmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home