My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

ATTENTION: Print some of my Blogs up for your children, tell them to take them to school and have their teacher read them aloud to the whole class. To read some of my longer stories click on “VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE” at the end of this message then under My Blogs Click On “Red Burtts Storys". Save it if you wish in your favorites, I may be writing about you someday. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ E-Mail Me At redburtt@yahoo.com

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Poop Fumes & Looney Liberals

I like to "Bash" my old home town every so often, I still love it though (The Way It Was) 1930/1970, my time.

Cambridge Massachusetts (The Peoples Republic)

The Cambridge Kooks, The Saviours Of The World, The "Condom People", the Looney Leaders in City Hall are pleading with the equally "Whacko Citizens" to walk or ride their bikes to "Save The Planet" exhaust emission is driving them all insane, Cambridge Residents are fast becoming "Morons" because of "Carbon Monoxide".
Oh Dear God.

What will these Butterfly Chasing liberal Brain Surgeons do when the "Bad Gas" floats in from Somerville, Brighton, Boston, Arlington, Canada and Iraq.

What happen's when the "Bowel Movement Fumes" float down Mass Ave from some Bubonic Plague Infested "WINO" that has just taken a Crap under the Weeks Bridge on the Banks Of The Charles?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home