My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

ATTENTION: Print some of my Blogs up for your children, tell them to take them to school and have their teacher read them aloud to the whole class. To read some of my longer stories click on “VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE” at the end of this message then under My Blogs Click On “Red Burtts Storys". Save it if you wish in your favorites, I may be writing about you someday. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ E-Mail Me At redburtt@yahoo.com

Monday, March 21, 2005

What's For Dinner, I'm Starving

Ever since GW Bush came on the scene the "Liberal Dingobats" have been slowly "Self Destructing". Their "Hatred" blinds them, these are the people that say Charles Manson, Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer should be allowed to LIVE, "who are we to take their lives" "the death penalty is barbaric" they say.

Now they themselves are trying to "enforce their own death penalty" they are sentencing a women to DEATH. A little helpless, defenseless human being, they aren't going to shoot her, they aren't going to inject her so that she will drift off to sleep, THE DIRTY BASTARDS ARE STARVING HER TO DEATH.
She isn't on a heart machine, she isn't on a respirator, all this women is doing is being nourished, she is feeding, like you and I do, like your cat does.
Her parents visit her, she smiles at them, they have vowed to care for her for her as long as she lives. The husband can go his own way, the parents will foot the bill, the parents will do what parents do, they will PROTECT her. The scummy Democrats will hear none of this, they are taking her food away. They want her DEAD in two weeks.
They want her rotten husband to get what money is left in her fund, money that helps her live.

These dirty Bush Hating Bastards, these Democrat scum are the same slobbering Rats that Cried, vomited and screamed bloody Murder (Nancy Pelosi Cried) when they found out that some murdering pig had his picture taken with ladies underwear on his stinking head in the Abba Dabba Prison.

They whine, cry, slobber, splutter, and piss their pants over a criminal with silk panties on his head, or being led around on a Dog Leash, the "Pile On" at Abba Dabba that they all go into convulsions over looked like a "Cocaine Rock Concert" in Central Park.

Now these same "Kind And Caring" Neo Dems want to Starve a Human Being to death in front of the whole world, "Kill Her By God, we know what's best, the hell with her parents, we don't care if takes two months for her to die, "We Want Her DEAD".

THIS WOMEN, "TERRI" IS THE LAST NAIL IN THE DEMOCRATS COFFIN.

When the elections roll around in 2006 there won't be a Democrat left in Washington.

Attention Liberal Democrats:
When you have your dinner tonight, while you are sipping your wine and stuffing Sirloin into your rotten hateful face, think of Terri Schiavo STARVING AND DEHYDRATING TO DEATH, NOT EVEN A SIP OF WATER WILL THEY GIVE HER. "All with the Democrats blessing".

(She would have a more dignified death if they would let the Muslim Terrorists BEHEAD her) it would be quicker.

Author: Red Burtt

1 Comments:

Blogger Green Alligator said...

Who's to say Terri Shaivo wouldn't want to live. For years after my 1st divorce I said "if I ever got pregnant again I'd run out and have an abortion so fast". I've since had 2 children. Funny thing is that you don't know what you'd do until you're in that position.

I do know one thing. No one can tell what goes on when your in "another world/realm" or what ever you want to call it. In 1976 I lost my first child in my 7th month of pregnancy. I lost all but one pint of blood in my body. As I lay there close to death I was one step before floating above my body. I could hear doctors scurring around the ER. At that time they were deciding whether or not to pull the plug on Karen Quinlan. In whatever state I was in, I don't know....what I do know is that I kept telling myself that Karen Quinlan can hear everything they are saying around her and before I go I have to let them know. I guess I was fighting to live because with all the power within me I managed to blink. This was the only signal I could give to let them know Karen Quinlan could hear them. My blink obviously notified my doctors that they needed to bring me back into this realm. All went black and I awoke much later with no baby, in shock and tramatized. Almost 30 years later I believe that even if you can not communicate you can tell what's going on around you. Althought I was fighting for my own life my reason for living was to spare Karen Quinlan from hearing any negative influences around her. Unfortunately that didn't happen. They say Terri Shaivo has no brain activity. Her heart is still beating and she's not on a breathilizer. She looks like she is responding to her parents although the doctors say those are involunary actions. The smiles she sends to her parents don't look like the smiles of someone who wants to die. She has $700,000 from a eating disorder malpractice suit. Isn't ironic that they would starve to death someone suffering from an eating disorder. What's next...let's starve all the people with Alzheimers to death. I agree...cut the scumbag loose to run off with his new honey and return Terri to the people who actually care for her. She has enough money to sustain her until there is no conflict relating to her recovery or lack of it. Perhaps she is a candidate for stem cell research. I just can't believe that if she could utter some words that they would be kill me now. Everyone wants to think they would be a hero and not want to burden anyone but when push come to shove people fight to live. I believe she's proving that right now by hanging on.

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home