My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

ATTENTION: Print some of my Blogs up for your children, tell them to take them to school and have their teacher read them aloud to the whole class. To read some of my longer stories click on “VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE” at the end of this message then under My Blogs Click On “Red Burtts Storys". Save it if you wish in your favorites, I may be writing about you someday. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ E-Mail Me At redburtt@yahoo.com

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Whacko Jerko Jacko

Whacko Jerko Jacko Jackson: (The old bag, Liz Taylor puts his head between her breasts when he crys).

This Umbrella thing really gets me, I wake up at 4:00 AM thinking about umbrellas, my wife won't even talk about it. This freaky screwball Jackson came to court an hour and a half late today wearing Pajamas, the Judge was going to jail him for not being on time. He said he hurt his back, (Liz Taylor hurt his back when she sat on him) lol.

As soon as the freak stepped out of his SUV one of his "flunkys" was right there with the damn Umbrella, Whacko walks about twenty feet to the courthouse and the flunky folds the Umbrella..

Does something fall out of the sky and land on Jerko Jacko's head, he has the Umbrella when the sun is shinning he has the Umbrella when it is cloudy, what the Christ are they trying to keep off this fruitcakes head.

I told my wife on our next trip to the Supermarket I am going to bring an Umbrella with me, I told her I want her to hold it over my head as we walk from the Handicap parking spot to the door of the Supermarket.
She didn't answer me, she got up and left the room.

Author: Red Burtt

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't mr. g. w. bush be on michael jackson side? I heerd bush was a frequent visitor to him.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home