My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

ATTENTION: Print some of my Blogs up for your children, tell them to take them to school and have their teacher read them aloud to the whole class. To read some of my longer stories click on “VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE” at the end of this message then under My Blogs Click On “Red Burtts Storys". Save it if you wish in your favorites, I may be writing about you someday. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ E-Mail Me At redburtt@yahoo.com

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Wanna Sleep At My House Tonight

Why does the "Bleached Freak Pervert" (Michael Jackson) have a "flunky" carrying an umbrella over his whacked out head when it isn't raining-??

When this "Thing" (Michael Jackson) was in Thailand he rented three chimpanzee's from the local zoo!

He told the Press he wanted to "Play" with them in his room lol, lol. I wonder if anybody took movies of that little party, they would be worth millions.

Do you think one of his "employees" chased Mike & the Chimps around the room with an umbrella, did Mike wear his "surgical mask" did the Chimps "bite Mike"---ha, ha, ha, glog, bonk.

"Hi Mrs Jones, this is Mike, can Bobby sleep over tonight, I'll give you Three Million Dollars, OK"???
Author: Red Burtt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home