My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

ATTENTION: Print some of my Blogs up for your children, tell them to take them to school and have their teacher read them aloud to the whole class. To read some of my longer stories click on “VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE” at the end of this message then under My Blogs Click On “Red Burtts Storys". Save it if you wish in your favorites, I may be writing about you someday. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ E-Mail Me At redburtt@yahoo.com

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Liberal Kook

Hunter Thompson:
Who the hell is he, I never heard of him, he must have been a Liberal Kook Democrat. How would I know that, what would make me think that, I'll tell you what....He said "I hate Bush", that's what he said. Another thing that makes me think he was a "Lefty Neo Dem" is the fact that when he shot himself this week the NY Times (Neo Dem Bible) wrote an article depicting this guy as none other than Jesus H Christ. The NY Times and the Boston Globe want to Canonize this guy, they want him immediately raised to "Sainthood". If these two Left Wing Rags think this guy was a hero then he was a "Liberal Democrat".

This guys wife and all his close friends are "Lefty Kooky Liberal Democrats", how would I know that, I'll tell you how I know that. This "drugged up nut" called his wife up, then while on the phone he put a 45 caliber pistol in his mouth and blew his brains out, his wife notified some close friends, they all rushed to "fruit cakes" house and found him sitting in a kitchen chair with a big hole in the back of his "Coke Head".

Do they call the police, do they sob and cry, do they faint, no, they open some wine, then they start singing and drinking (Lefty Democrats By God) these screwballs are having a party while "Heroin Harry's Cadaver" is sitting in a kitchen chair with his mouth open, with his eyes open and a hole the size of a basketball in the back of his head. The NY Times, Al Franken, Barbara Boxer, Uncle Teddy, and Jimmy "Sissy" Carter all say "he would have wanted it that way"....Whoever this nut was the "Liberal Democrats" loved him. I never heard of him.

Well there is more to this "Nut Case", this guy wants to be cremated, then he wants his ashes shot out of a Cannon (lol).

By now you must admit that this guy was "For Kerry All The Way".

"Mommy"
"Yes dear"
"What was that big bang"
"That was Mr Thompsons funeral dear, they just shot him out of a Cannon"
"Was he a democrat Mom"
"Yes dear"
"Wow"
Author: Red Burtt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home