My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

ATTENTION: Print some of my Blogs up for your children, tell them to take them to school and have their teacher read them aloud to the whole class. To read some of my longer stories click on “VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE” at the end of this message then under My Blogs Click On “Red Burtts Storys". Save it if you wish in your favorites, I may be writing about you someday. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ E-Mail Me At redburtt@yahoo.com

Friday, March 25, 2005

~Women~

I love women, I have always loved women, my sons love women, they have always loved women all the men I have ever hung around with or worked with loved women.

When we were kids hanging around the corner we would often have trouble with the Cops. One of the Cops favorite soulutions back in the "good old days" for "overly active teen age behavior" was to get involved in some type of sport.

So, on saturday mornings we would all head down to the Charles River, my friends would all be playing football or baseball, they had a lot of fun and used up a lot of energy

Now, my friends that loved sports would think I was crazy, they didn't seem to understand why I didn't want to play football.
I had discovered another sport that I thought was far more exciting than chasing a little ball around, I preferred to go down in the tall grass beside the River and “WRESTLE WITH GIRLS”.
(Wrestling is a sport) -Sgt. O"Brien of the Cambridge Police Dept agreed.

Women today are Cops, Firefighters, Combat Soldiers; they drive Bulldozers, Trucks and Motorcycles. “Women can do anything”, so they say.

Why am I still expected to put the toilet seat down for a women that drives a Bulldozer???????

Author: Red Burtt

2 Comments:

Blogger gblagg said...

Why is that although men sit on the toilet 50% of the time, we never coplain or fall in? Could it be we look before we sit?
'Honey, be careful, I put a porcupine on the sofa.'
"what?....EOWWWWWW!!!!'

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a sign in my bathroom that says "please leave seat UP"

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home