My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

ATTENTION: Print some of my Blogs up for your children, tell them to take them to school and have their teacher read them aloud to the whole class. To read some of my longer stories click on “VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE” at the end of this message then under My Blogs Click On “Red Burtts Storys". Save it if you wish in your favorites, I may be writing about you someday. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ E-Mail Me At redburtt@yahoo.com

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Face Lift Anyone "ARGAHHHHH"

It’s all over the news this week, a women has had the worlds first “Face Transplant”
Hee hee, hee

Her husband got drunk, she came home from the hospital and they went to bed.

Her husband looked at her and said, “this is the first time I have ever cheated on my wife”, she replied, “I am your wife”, he then said, “you don’t look like my wife”, she said “the doctor said the same thing” the husband said, “he did” she said, “my doctor looks just like you”, he said, “who does the doctors wife look like” she said, “I don’t know but the doctor told me I looked like his wife’s sister”, “did you sleep with the doctor” the husband asked, “yes” she said, “I thought it was you”, that means the doctor thought he was sleeping with his sister in law, “I guess so” she said, “does the doctors mother look like you” she answered, “I don’t know, I don’t look like I used to”.

Ha, ha, ha the husband started laughing and then said, "I'm not your husband, I’m the doctor you Idiot” the wife jumped up on the bureau naked and started yelling, “I'm not your wife you sap bastard, I changed my face I’m my husbands brother”

“Mommy”
“Shut up kid, I’m not your mother, that’s your mother over there”
“She doesn’t look like my Mommy”
“She had her face changed”
“Oh, hi Mommy”
“I’m not your mommy anymore, I’m your Daddy”
________________________________
The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying "How do you do.
"They really say: "I love you!"
Author: Red Burtt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home