My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

ATTENTION: Print some of my Blogs up for your children, tell them to take them to school and have their teacher read them aloud to the whole class. To read some of my longer stories click on “VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE” at the end of this message then under My Blogs Click On “Red Burtts Storys". Save it if you wish in your favorites, I may be writing about you someday. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ E-Mail Me At redburtt@yahoo.com

Monday, January 10, 2005

~CHICKENS~

I sit around a lot and do nothing, when I was a working man, people would ask me what I was going to do when I retired, I would reply, "I plan on sitting around a lot and do nothing"

Today I was sitting around doing nothing, while doing this, I happened to be eating a chicken leg.

Sometimes "I think" when I am sitting around doing nothing, today I was thinking, I was thinking about chickens. Several million chickens are killed each day in America, some have their heads cut off, some have their throats slit, some have their necks wrung, some have their heads bashed in, some suffocate in a chicken coop, some are eaten alive by foxes and there are a few that get run over by busses.

Most of them are killed because we "the humans" want to fry them, boil them, bake them and eat them. (Millions and millions of them).

Now, suppose when we die and go to heaven, we discover that GOD IS A CHICKEN.

FootNote:
In America, there has been one man that has been solely responsible for the death of probably over Five Hundred Trillion Chickens, that man, "Col. Sanders".

Col. Sanders passed away a few years back, I wonder if he went to heaven?
Author: Red Burtt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home