My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

ATTENTION: Print some of my Blogs up for your children, tell them to take them to school and have their teacher read them aloud to the whole class. To read some of my longer stories click on “VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE” at the end of this message then under My Blogs Click On “Red Burtts Storys". Save it if you wish in your favorites, I may be writing about you someday. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ E-Mail Me At redburtt@yahoo.com

Monday, December 20, 2004

Cute Perky Liberal Democrat Katie

CBS has mentioned Liberal Democrat "Cute Perky Katie Curic" to replace "Rodent Face" Liberal Democrat Dan Rather when he leaves in disgrace.

"Cute Perky Katie" is a left wing liberal New Democrat.
This means, if you want the whole story, you will still have to go to Cable or Talk Radio. "Cute Perky Katie" will be just like "Rat Face Rather" she will only tell you what the Democrats want you to hear.

I can't stand looking at Cute Perky Katie's "Gums" at 6:30 AM.

I don't want to look at Cute Perky Katie's "Gums" at 6:30 PM.

Katie caved in to the "Anti Christs" she won't say "Merry Christmas" on the air or in public. I wonder what her kids think of that ????

Cutie Katie says "Happy Holiday", Red Burtt says "Labor Day is a holiday, Christmas is Christmas you left wing politically correct liberal bastards"

Please CBS, Cute Perky Katie belongs right where she is, out on the sidewalk making hamburgers with all the DORKS from Indiana and their little signs that say "We Love You Katie" and "Hi Mom, I'm in New York"
Author: Red Burtt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home