My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

ATTENTION: Print some of my Blogs up for your children, tell them to take them to school and have their teacher read them aloud to the whole class. To read some of my longer stories click on “VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE” at the end of this message then under My Blogs Click On “Red Burtts Storys". Save it if you wish in your favorites, I may be writing about you someday. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ E-Mail Me At redburtt@yahoo.com

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

The War Has Started, Poor Jesus H. Christ

Well, the rotten Maggot Infested ACLU and the Pus Dripping Hollywood Liberals have declared war on Christmas again.

All across America, in schools, town halls, in parades, and Dept Stores the scum shit bastards are trying to kill Santa Claus and do away with the word "CHRISTMAS".
"Silent Night" cannot be sung in many schools, the name "JESUS" is not to be mentioned, yet this holiday, is his birthday.

When they start to do away with Santa and Christmas in this country, we should have one of the biggest RIOTS America has ever seen. Burn your house to the ground. Steal TV's, tip cars over, "SAVE JESUS, SAVE SANTA".

I thank God that during the Seventies I left the Democratic Party, that is when they started to turn, the Far Left MTV Shit Bag Liberal Ass Holes took them over. The Old Time Working Mans Patriotic Democrat is dead, gone.

Every one of the people that are trying to Destroy Christmas, Santa and Jesus voted for Kerry. That is a fact.

The Democrats, "they left me, I didn't leave them"

"MERRY CHRISTMAS" (Shove that happy holiday shit)
Author: Red Burtt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home