My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

ATTENTION: Print some of my Blogs up for your children, tell them to take them to school and have their teacher read them aloud to the whole class. To read some of my longer stories click on “VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE” at the end of this message then under My Blogs Click On “Red Burtts Storys". Save it if you wish in your favorites, I may be writing about you someday. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ E-Mail Me At redburtt@yahoo.com

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Jesus It Happened

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND READ THE POST JUST BEFORE THIS:

I knew it wouldn't be long, the phone rang this morning and it was her, my wifes sister. I answered the phone, she won't talk to me because she knows I voted for Bush, she said, "ca,ca,ca, can I ta,ta,ta,talk to m,m,m,my sister", I couldn't get off the phone fast enough, my wife took the phone and my sister in law gave her the news.

She pissed her pants yesterday in Wal Mart.

She wrote a letter to the White House and told the President Of The United States Of America that she pissed her pants in Wal Mart and that it was his fault.

I hope she doesn't "shit herself", she will be blaming Dick Cheney for that.

What sore losers these "Neo Libs" are.
Author: Red Burtt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home