My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

ATTENTION: Print some of my Blogs up for your children, tell them to take them to school and have their teacher read them aloud to the whole class. To read some of my longer stories click on “VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE” at the end of this message then under My Blogs Click On “Red Burtts Storys". Save it if you wish in your favorites, I may be writing about you someday. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ E-Mail Me At redburtt@yahoo.com

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Vaseline And Eggbeaters

While sitting in my chair this morning thinking about all the people in Bangladesh that have fly’s walking around on their faces I noticed a young White Male Yuppie being interviewed on Television. The thing that drew my attention to this sap was his “Hair”, his hair was styled in what I assume is the latest thing in “Hot Hair”, Jesus Christ.

This pretty boy dork looked as though he had rubbed a whole jar of Vaseline into his head and then used an electric “egg beater” to comb his hair. He looked like he had just come face to face with Barbra Streisand in a dark room, his damn hair was standing up like little blades of grass.

When I was young, I had a Pompadour, like the Fonz.

There was a women that lived in my old neighborhood (Greasy Village Cambridge Ma) that had hair all over her body, even in her mouth. She used to come into the Village Spa where we all hung around during the summer with a white "tank top" on and no Bra, she would eat doughnuts and drool at the same time, her husband would be with her, he was bald, they had no children. I don't know what ever became of them.

Hair is a pain in the ass.
Author: Red Burtt

3 Comments:

Blogger gblagg said...

Good stuff...you're on my daily read list.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Red Burtt said...

Blagg:
Happy Thanksgiving.

9:18 AM  
Blogger gblagg said...

Back at ya. Don't know if you've been to my blog but I posted a good one this AM. @ stickandstone.blogspot.com

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home