My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

ATTENTION: Print some of my Blogs up for your children, tell them to take them to school and have their teacher read them aloud to the whole class. To read some of my longer stories click on “VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE” at the end of this message then under My Blogs Click On “Red Burtts Storys". Save it if you wish in your favorites, I may be writing about you someday. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ E-Mail Me At redburtt@yahoo.com

Monday, April 04, 2005

Slimey Greedy Landlords

If you should be looking for an apartment in the Boston area or surrounding suburbs, and if you live alone and have a little Kitty for company the Rotten Bastard Money Mad Landlords want the Cat to "Pay Rent".

These greedy maggot skunks charge anywhere from $25 to $50 more per month if you have a cat...
(Most apartment cats are "de-clawed")

I now put a Curse on Smelly Greedy Landlords.

Curse:
"May you fall on your next trip to the bank and break your Filthy Bowels".

Author: Red Burtt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home