My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

ATTENTION: Print some of my Blogs up for your children, tell them to take them to school and have their teacher read them aloud to the whole class. To read some of my longer stories click on “VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE” at the end of this message then under My Blogs Click On “Red Burtts Storys". Save it if you wish in your favorites, I may be writing about you someday. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ E-Mail Me At redburtt@yahoo.com

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Me And The Pope

The Catholic Religion is just that, "The Catholic Religion"; they have elected "Their Pope". If he is who they want, they now have him. I say good he is a man that wants to preserve the traditional teachings of his religion.

I would suggest to all "Politically Correct, Liberal, Left Wing Catholics" that don't agree with their new Pope, LEAVE, join the "Luke Warm" Catholics, "The Episcopalian's", anything goes over there now, (Political Correctness At It's Finest)

The Leaders of the Episcopal Church now embrace much of the Left Wing Liberal "KOOK" philosophy, disgruntled "Liberal Catholics" should now join them. When the Democratic Party became infested with "Hateful Left Wing Looney Liberals", I simply "left them", I am now known as an "Ex Democrat", if Tip O'Neal , Truman or FDR could return, I would "rejoin them".

This new POPE should make "PEDOPHILIA" ONE OF HIS TOP PRIORITY'S IN CLEANING HOUSE, EXCOMMUNICATE ALL KNOWN "PEDOPHILE PRIESTS", EXCOMMUNICATE ALL THOSE THAT PROTECT THEM (Cardinal Law). CARDINAL LAW BELONGS IN PRISON.

Other Religions:
I am not a Catholic, I grew up in a Catholic neighborhood, I used to be told that I would never go to heaven because I wasn't a Catholic.
That is the true Philosophy of the Catholic Church and it holds true today to traditional Conservative Catholics, they still believe it, so does their "New Pope", fine, you do your thing I'll do mine. I respect this Pope; he is sticking to the "Traditions" of the Church. If you don't like your new Pope, leave.

This Pope doesn't want the Liberals to invade and change the church's true teachings. (Hollywood Democrats Will Now Demonize The Catholic Religion And The Pope).

I find it strange that the Liberal Neo Dem's that support the practice of a Doctor going up inside a womens Womb where a little five month old Fetus (Human) lies all safe and warm, then the Doctor grabs the little head with medical pliers and crushes the skull, drags the little body out of the Womb and throws it into a garbage can. Most Lefty DEMOCRATS support this. I support Abortion up to a certain time, early stage, never mid term or late term, then it is murder.

That is my opinion; you probably have yours, that is fine with me.These same phony Liberal Democrats will light little candles and roll around in the streets crying and sobbing trying to save the life of a"Ted Bundy" from being executed but support crushing the skull of a five-month-old innocent baby.
(Kill the baby, save Bundy, thats the Neo Dems for you)

Compare this new Pope to the Leaders of the Islamic Muslim Religion. The Liberal Democrats in America will crucify this Pope because he won't allow female's to be priests. The Liberal Democrats will never admonish the Muslims for their treatment of women; they are "Cowards" they fear the Muslims.
If a prominent liberal democrat takes on the Muslim religion, he will be tracked down, Disembowled, than Beheaded.

The Middle East Muslims treat their Donkeys better than they do their wives, why havent we heard from Hillary on this subject, where are all the N.O.W. feminists, these "Activists" are so concerned with women becoming Priests, why are they so silent on the, Middle East Muslim Female Slaves?
(Are they afraid of having their little heads cut off)

WATCH OUT BENEDICT POPE, AMERICA'S LIBERAL DEMOCRATS AND THE "NY TIMES" ARE COMING AFTER YOU, WITH BOTH BARRELS.

Author: Red Burtt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home