My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

ATTENTION: Print some of my Blogs up for your children, tell them to take them to school and have their teacher read them aloud to the whole class. To read some of my longer stories click on “VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE” at the end of this message then under My Blogs Click On “Red Burtts Storys". Save it if you wish in your favorites, I may be writing about you someday. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ E-Mail Me At redburtt@yahoo.com

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

~Habemus Papam~

A New Pope:
The Left Wing, Swinging, Wife Swapping, Looney, Liberal Democrats out in Hollywood are going to "kick the crap" out of this new Pope in their "Raunchy Movies".

Reason:
This Pope is a "Right Wing Conservative"
The "Slutty" Hollywood Crowd would have prefered to have had "Larry Flynt" elected as the New Pope...

Author: Red Burtt

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meet me at the bathouse tonite, I miss your sweet cheeks.

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The liberal media is already beating him up.

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Left Wing news is now trying to tie him in with Hitler and the German Youth Movement.

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home