My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

ATTENTION: Print some of my Blogs up for your children, tell them to take them to school and have their teacher read them aloud to the whole class. To read some of my longer stories click on “VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE” at the end of this message then under My Blogs Click On “Red Burtts Storys". Save it if you wish in your favorites, I may be writing about you someday. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ E-Mail Me At redburtt@yahoo.com

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Xmas Carols Santa And Mohammad

Shortly after the election, no matter who wins, a War will begin.

The stinking slimey ACLU and the Whacko Politically Correct, pasty faced, smelly far left liberal lunatics will "Declare War On Xmas, Xmas Carols, Colored Lights, Jesus Christ, Jingle Bells, Rudolph, Nativity, And Kris Kringle (Santa).

"Oh Jesus,quick, put the blue lights out, I think there's a Muslim walking by the house"......."it's OK honey, it wasn't a Muslim it was a Presbyterian"

Down the street in the apartment over their convenient store the El Jabarras have just gone to bed:

Little Muslim to Daddy Muslim, "papa, whats that noise up on the roof" Papa replies, "thats that son of a bitch Santa Claus, I'll fix him".....BANG...
"you can go back to sleep now Mohammad, I shot the fat bastard"
Daddy Mohammad whispers to his wife "the Infedels reindeer shit all over our roof"

Silver Bells, Silver Bells, It's Chrsitmas Time In The City.
Happy Birthday Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home